CCBank Mobile offers the ultimate convenience in banking – 24 hour access to your accounts straight from your mobile devices.
With our apps and mobile browser you’ll be able to:
- View your account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Deposit checks with Mobile Check Deposit
- Locate Branches and ATMs
- With text banking you can view balances and transaction history.
Mobile Banking Security Tips:
At CCBank, we take safeguarding your personal and financial information very seriously.
Here are a few simple tips to help protect your information as you track your finances on-the-go:
- Set a strong account password that has at least one number and capitalized letter. Do not use your name, birth date or other easily identifiable personal information in your password to avoid hacking. Try to change your password frequently, usually every 30 days.
- Treat your phone like a computer by down loading security patch updates and antivirus software on your phone.
- Always secure your phone and SIM card (subscriber identity module) with a password. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, it will protect your private and secure information.
- Only download applications from trusted sources. Make sure to download updates regularly, as often times these include fixes to security flaws.
Our apps are made specifically for your smartphone (iPhone® or Android™) and tablet (iPad®)**. They allow you to access your accounts to check balances, view detailed account activity and to make transfers and loan payments.
You can use CCBank Mobile even without smartphone. Any web-enabled mobile phone can access CCBank Mobile via mobile browser.** Our mobile browser version includes the same features as our apps. Simply sign in to your Online Banking click on Account Services then select Requests. In this option you will find a URL labeled Mobile Banking Enrollment. Click on this link and then add your device.